Declare A Major/Minor via Esign Form

To make changes to your major/minor (declare a biology pre-major, biology major, or a biology minor) fill out the Esign form listed below. The Major Declaration form can be used to declare your first pre-major/major, add an additional major, change your pre-major/major, or drop your major.

  • On this form, you must indicate your desired emphasis (e.g., marine biology) within the “Student Comments” section. If you are unsure what emphasis to select, you should reach out to your faculty advisor or biology advising for assistance.
  • Under the Signatures and Attachments section, route the form to in the “Email to” box. Once you click submit, the form will be sent to our Biology Advisors for approval. 

If the department approves the student’s program of study declaration, the Registrar's Office will complete the declaration, and an automated email will be sent to the student’s WWU email account.